Our product range
A bio-based chlorine protection agent for polyamide swimwear fabrics and carpet textiles.
- Bio-based content: 87%
- Preventing damage on textiles caused by sodium hypochlorite solutions, such as bleaches and chlorine cleaning agents
- General stain protection agent against strong oxidative substances
- Can be applied by exhaust, foaming and continuous (pad-steam) processes
- Suitable for application in the dyebath
- Does not impair lightfastness
- Bluesign® approved
PERSOFTAL DREAM: A new process stable silicone softener, providing excellent hand feel improvement and maintaining the textile hydrophilic properties.
- Low content of cyclic siloxane monomers
- Applicable on both woven and knitted goods
- Recommended for cellulosic articles, as well for wool and woollen blends.
- Shear stable in recommended applications
- Recommended for application by padding also suitable for discontinuous processing
- Compatible with various finishing auxiliaries
- Excellent hydrophilicity
- Gives articles a very soft particular handle with good draping properties
- Treated goods have very good sewing properties
- Improves dimensional stability of textile articles
- Minimal yellowing
TANA®COAT AWP represents a new generation of treatments against moisture wicking and offers unmatched anti-wicking properties. Manufacturers of coated fabrics are now able to offer their customers ‘no-wicking’ instead of ‘low-wicking’ properties. TANA®COAT AWP was developed as an anti-wicking treatment for high quality PVC coated polyester fabric for tensile structures. However it is applicable to any PVC or TPU coated woven fabric that requires durability and weather resistance. This includes truck tarpaulins, boat and car covers, pool covers, awnings, industrial doors and tents.
- Very good adhesion towards PVC and TPU
- High lightfastness to UV exposure
- No drying on the pressing cylinders during padding
Showing all 4 results