Our product range
AEGIS® is based on an antimicrobial technology that’s been proven to be a safe and effective way to eliminate odour-causing bacteria for more than 30 years.
- The active ingredient in AEGIS® forms a colourless, odourless, positively charged polymer that molecularly bonds to the treated surface.
- Can be pad applied during the normal manufacturing process.
- Cationic action eliminates microbes that cause odour, stains and deterioration.
- Applications include polyester, polyester-blends, fleece, insulation, fiberfill, foam, leather and synthetic leather.
- Readily breaks down in the environment to basic, naturally occurring materials like water, silicon dioxide (sand) and carbon dioxide.
High concentrated, very effective, nonionic, C6 based repellent agent with good oil- and optimum water repellency. Excellent suitable for coated outdoor application. Due to its nonionic character especially to be used as a pretreatment before coating and to be combined with other chemistry or to be added in coating recipes.
Very soft polyester
High affinity to synthetic based fabrics
Very soft polyester based polyurethane dispersion with a high affinity to synthetic based fabrics and especially polyamide. Resulting in flexible coatings with high adhesion values.
Resulting in flexible coatings
High scrub-abrasion values
Medium hard but flexible polyester
Ideal as a flexible topcoat without being too sticky
Excellent suitable for mechanical foam
Medium hard but flexible polyester based polyurethane dispersion for general use. Ideal as a flexible topcoat without being too sticky. Very much suitable for mechanical foam.
Showing 1–16 of 28 results