Concentrated neutralizing agent for bleached, mercerized and dyed substrates.
- Very good neutralization of residual alkali even into the core of the fibers
- More effective neutralization than with pure volatile acids such as acetic acid and formic acid
- Enhances the whiteness of bleached articles
- When low set-pH’s are necessary, like in neutralizing mercerized fabrics
- When short wash-off ranges are present (with less neutralizing effects by the water in the first units)
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Our global team of product specialists is all set to provide you with additional product specifications.