(Jr.) Specialist Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs
Within TANATEX Chemicals B.V., the Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) department is responsible for the legal and commercial compliance regarding Health, Environment and Safety of the products produced and sold by TANATEX. To be able to support the operational and strategical objectives of the Business Units and regional Sales organization, registration processes and declarations activities have to be organized and executed timely. This requires extensive, complete and up to date information on raw materials and products and a team of experts who can translate difficult legislation and regulations into understandable working methods.
Job activities include:
- Prepare and maintain extensive raw material- and product data files
- Determine the classification and labeling of products, including transport classification and prepare Safety Data Sheets (SDS) according to the applicable international regulations
- Support R&D and the Business Units in the development of new products to ensure compliance with legal- and commercial requirements
- Support Sales and Marketing by answering specific customer questions and generate compliance statements
- Organize legal and commercial product certifications
- Monitor continuously for new and updated relevant (legal) requirements, determine the impact, inform the organization and turn them into corporate policies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Toxicology or a similar field
- Knowledge of international legislation regarding chemicals like REACH
- Experience in the preparation of SDS’s and product labeling
- Experience with or an intrinsic interest for Food/ Cosmetic/ Medical or Biocide regulations
- Analytical, accurate and structural work approach
- Good communicative skills and capable of communication with people with various fields of expertise and on all levels
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Good knowledge of working with Microsoft Office tools. Experience with Chemges is a plus
For more information about the job description please contact Maurice Boeijen (Team Leader PSRA): +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resume to: TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for attention of department HRM or send an email to email@example.com.