Levelling, dispersing and migrating auxiliary for the dyeing of polyester and polyester/cellulose blends. Suitable for dyeing with disperse dyes under HT conditions on jet and overflow machines. Also suitable for dyeing of polyester yarn on package machines and polyester piece on beam dyeing machines with high density.
Prevents filtration and agglomeration of the dyes. Stabilising the dispersion of disperse dyes at all stages of he dyeing process, even under unfavourable conditions; e.g. when residuals of non-ionic substances are present in the dyebath.
- Dyeings with LEVEGAL® MDL Conc having no negative impact on the lightfastness
- Suitable to use for automotive fabrics
- High electrolyte stability therefore well suitable for the dyeing of PES/CO blends in a one bath-two steps dyeing process
- Guarantees a high level on reproducibility and optimizes the Right-First-Time processing
- Stable to alkaline allowing the dyeing of polyester under alkaline conditions
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Our global team of product specialists is all set to provide you with additional product specifications.