FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED.
Welcome to our treasury room! Here, you find a list of selected products we have in store. The product selector works just like a webshop, as you can filter out the features that don’t apply to your search. Looking for a specific concept or are you interested in sportswear chemicals in general? On this page, you decide.
Auxiliary for one-bath scouring and dyeing of polyester fibres and its blends under HT conditions.
Scouring and emulsifying properties for removing spinning preparations, oils, silicone oils and other impurities. Improves the diffusion of the dyestuffs. Fostering the levelling properties of the dyeing. Low-foaming. APEO free.
Dyeing accelerator for the dyeing of cationic dyeable Aramid/Nomex 455 fibres
Increases the colour yield of cationic dyes on Nomex 455 fibres
Increases the migration of cationic dyes
Fostering the swelling of Nomex 455 fibres
Less environmental impact im comparison to benzylalcohol
Dispersing and levelling agent for the dyeing of Polyester fibres
- Premium product for the dyeing of polyester fibres on packages
- Keeping the disperse dyes in fine dispersed form in all stages of the dyeing process
- Improves the levelness of the dyeing
- Suitable for dyeing polyester fibres used for automotive fabrics
- Compensates the negative effect of nonionic substances on the dyeing results
Levelling, dispersing and migrating auxiliary for the dyeing of polyester and polyester/cellulose blends. Suitable for dyeing with disperse dyes under HT conditions on jet and overflow machines. Also suitable for dyeing of polyester yarn on package machines and polyester piece on beam dyeing machines with high density.
Prevents filtration and agglomeration of the dyes. Stabilising the dispersion of disperse dyes at all stages of he dyeing process, even under unfavourable conditions; e.g. when residuals of non-ionic substances are present in the dyebath.
- Dyeings with LEVEGAL® MDL Conc having no negative impact on the lightfastness
- Suitable to use for automotive fabrics
- High electrolyte stability therefore well suitable for the dyeing of PES/CO blends in a one bath-two steps dyeing process
- Guarantees a high level on reproducibility and optimizes the Right-First-Time processing
- Stable to alkaline allowing the dyeing of polyester under alkaline conditions
Levelling and dispersing agent for the dyeing of polyester fibres and it’s blends
- Excellent retarding effect on disperse dyes in critical temperature range
- Synchronising the uptake of the disperse dyes
- Good dispersing properties
- Suitable for dyeing fabric for the automotive industry
- Good scouring properties to remove residual oil/fat from the polyester fibre
Universal low foaming dispersing agent and fastness improver for the continuous and discontinuous aftertreatment of dyed and printed materials
- Excellent dispersing action
- Very good removal of unfixed dyestuffs
- Dyestuffs are not redeposited onto the printed ground
- Removes staining of disperse dyes on the cellulosic fibres of polyester/cellulosic blends without the need of hydrosulphite treatments
- Guarantees optimum light-, washing- and rub fastness as well as tonal clarity
Special auxiliary to prevent the formation of oligomer crystals.
- Oligomer dispersant for use of high temperature dyeing of polyester fibres
- Excellent dispersing power
- Reduce white deposits of oligomers on polyester fibre and dyeing unit
- Effective cleaning of soiled machines
- Improves the running properties of loose stocks or tops in subsequent processing steps
TANAVOL® DAP is an effective, odourless diffusion accelerator with low volatility. The product is well suitable for the dyeing of polyester/wool blends improving the reservation of the wool by the disperse dyes. TANAVOL DAP can be applied in all stages of processing in jets and circulating liquor machines and is well suitable for the dyeing of polyester fibres in tightly wound or high density package.
- Increased diffusion of the dyes and higher dye yield; fostering the levelness
- Improved reproducibility of the dyeings
- No effect on wet fastness and no or minimum effect on light fastness
- Brightening and levelling faulty dyeing
- Free of chlorinated aromatics and meeting ecological standards
Liquid reducing agent for reductive clearing of dyeings and prints on polyester
- Very effective within a wide pH range from 6-14
- Can be used for reductive bleaching of PAC/CEL; wool; polyamide and PA/Elastane
- No oxidative decomposition during storage
- Suitable for automatic dosing equipments
- Easy to handle and no dusting
Mild oxidizing agent to prevent the reduction of sensitive dyes in the dyebath and thus avoid fluctuations in shade.
Improving shade reproducibility of reduction sensitive dyes during dyeing. Suitable for dyeing polyester, polyester/cellulosic blends, cellulosics, acetate and triacetate. Foam-free.
Multifunctional auxiliary for dyeing polyester fibres and it’s blends
- Extremely good wetting out properties on hydrophobic synthetic fibres
- Quick wet-out and improved penetration of the fabric leading to better levelness
- Minimises running creases
- Improved antistatic properties of polyester
- Hydrophilic agent for 100% polyester, 100% polyamide, polyamide/elastane
UV absorber to improve lightfastness of dyeings on polyester fibres dyed with disperse dyes.
- Very good dispersing properties for disperse dyes
- Clear solution; no dispersion
- High affinity to polyester fibre
- No change of shade
- Suitable for fabric used for the automotive industry
Showing all 14 results