thin TANATEX Chemicals BV, the Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) department is responsible for the legal and commercial compliance regarding Health, Environment and Safety of the products produced and sold by TANATEX. Based on obtained raw material and product data, application processes and declaration activities are timely organized and executed in order to support the operational and strategical objectives of the Business Units and regional Sales organization.
For the PSRA department, we are currently looking for candidates for the full time position of:
Team Leader Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs
Job activities include
- Preparation, scoping and prioritization of the PSRA projects and activities in consultation with the PSRA Specialists and in alignment with the stakeholders.
- Take care that all products are in compliance with relevant legislation. Creating and maintaining of Material Safety Data Sheets. Implementation of new and changes in legislation. Relevant legislation is decided together with BU. Examples are: REACh, Biocide Directive, Chemical Weapon Treaty, etc.
- Prepare, accompany and following up inspections.
- Take care that our certifications, registrations and declarations comply with customer requirements. Relevant standards and labels are e.g. bluesign, GOTS, Ökotex, C2C, brand specific regulations, etc.
- Update PSRA policy, working processes and supportive tools together with stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining relevant document systems and databases
- Managing team of PSRA Specialists.
- Reporting to CTO.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in (Environmental) Chemistry or Toxicology
- Education in the preparation of MSDSs, hazardous and transport labelling
- 10 years’ experience in a relevant working environment
- Safe working attitude
- Hands-on mentality and independent
- Both manager and executing specialist
- Good communicative skills in English, Dutch and preferably German
- Excellent writing skills in English
Besides a competitive salary in line with difficulty of the position, we offer a full package of benefits.
For more information please contact Paul Oude Lenferink (CTO): +31 (0)318 67 09 11 or Desirée Traanman (HR Business Partner): +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resumeto: TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for attention of department HRM or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.