FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED
Welcome to our treasury room! Here, you find a list of selected products we have in store. The product selector works just like a webshop, as you can filter out the features that don’t apply to your search. Looking for a specific concept or are you interested in sportswear chemicals in general? On this page, you decide.
TRANSODA TF-221B is a phosphate free buffering active alkali compound for reactive dyeing of cellulosic. It can replace all alkaline system e.g. soda ash, soda ash/ caustic soda, silicate/soda, trisodium phosphate etc. Low dosage but high dye uptake and good levelling effect.
TranSoft EZ is nothing like conventional silicones. It uses revolutionary 4G All-In-One-Technology. This linear block copolymer has all properties built into the one silicone fluid. No additional ingredients are needed. The product can be used concentrated as received or, simply added to water and mixed to produce ready-to-use softeners of any strenght.
TranSoft HS is a novel hydrophilic silicone fluid based on 4G technology. It is designed to be used by formulators to produce ready-to-use silicone micro-emulsions suitable for all types of fabrics. It provides consistent hydrophilicity at lower use levels than other silicone softeners. It imparts excellent soft and slick hand feel to different fabrics. It is very stable in ordinary textile finish processes without causing oil spots on the fabric.
TranSoft QS is a novel hydrophilic silicone fluid based on 4G linear block copolymer technology comprising polyether and quaternary functionality. It is desgined to be used by formulators to produce ready-to-use silicone micro-emulsions suitable for natural and blended fabrics. It is the product of choice when luxurious softness is required on natural fabrics. Combines good hydrophilicity with full and rich hand-feel and bulkiness.
Delivered in a liquid dispersion, ZPTECH® antibacterial and antifungal technology is highly effective against body odours caused by odour generating bacteria, as well as by mold, mildew and other fungi.
- Microban ZPTECH® inhibits the growth of microorganisms that can lead to product deterioration.
- It can be exhaust applied to the fabric during the normal manufacturing process and no additional steps are required.
- ZPTECH® is compatible with auxiliaries. Works well with moisture management, repellents and softeners.
- Applications include polyester, polyester-cotton blends, polyester-elastane blends, nylon and poly-urethane foam.
- In testing, Microban ZPTECH® remained effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria after 50 or more typical home launderings.
Showing 273–283 of 283 results