For our Business Unit Performance Textile Solutions, TANATEX Chemicals is looking for a:
Business Development Manager Cosmetofinishes M/F (fulltime)
Cosmetofinishes are an important part of our growth strategy. TANATEX is recognized in the textile world for its cosmetofinishes (bringing cosmetic ingredients onto textiles, and release them to the skin by on-demand triggers). TANATEX is expanding this segment, both in production as in range of ingredients and applications. The new Business Development Manager will support in bringing this segment to the next level by bringing in new ingredients, efficacy testing coordination, legislative support and new production set-ups. For this you will need to work closely with our Brand&Retail Team, R&D, Marketing, with suppliers and institutes etc. Most Business Development Managers in our team are textile technologists, but the focus of this new position is on cosmetic knowledge.
- Working experience in the cosmetic industry or its suppliers. Textile experience is welcome, but not necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Fluent English is a must
- Willingness to travel globally
- As a person, you are emphatic, energetic and sharp, result driven, independent and you have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are down to earth and you have a pragmatic way of approaching your job.
- Are communicative, proactive and structured
- Are a team-player
- Have a healthy dose of ambition
Besides a competitive salary in line with the requirements of the position, we offer a full package of benefits. We will offer the necessary training and development to support your further personal development.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact René Hermse, Global Business Unit Manager Performance Textile Solutions: +31 (0)318 67 09 11
If you are interested, you can send your curriculum vitae, resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.