Within TANATEX Chemicals BV, the Research & Development department is responsible for competitive and creative solutions for processes in the global textiles industry. Convincing products and solutions are synthesized and formulated and then offered to the various Business Units.
For the R&D department, we are currently looking for candidates for the full time position of:
R&D Manager Application Development M/F
Job activities include:
- Conceptual and practical development of processing solutions for pre-treatment, dyeing and functional finishing which meet the requirements in current and future textile processing industry
- Formulation of chemical auxiliaries for above mentioned systems
- Upscaling of experimental production batches
- Application testing of textile auxiliaries from a practical and theoretical understanding of the underlying textile processing principles
- Managing one or two assistants
- Cooperate as an R&D teamplayer with the relevant business units
- Project oriented working attitude, reporting to Global Manager Product Technology & Compliance
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Textile Chemistry, Materials Science or related field
- Experienced knowledge of pre-treatment, dyeing and finishing processes in the textile industry
- 10 years experience in a relevant working environment
- Safe working attitude in the laboratory
- Knowledge of textile application laboratory standards
- Skilled in developing laboratory tests modelling full scale processes
- Pragmatic and hands-on attitude, result-oriented, creative nature, critical and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Dutch and German communication skills are an advantage
Besides a competitive salary in line with difficulty of the position, we offer a full package of benefits.
For more information please contact Paul Oude Lenferink (Global Manager Product Technology & Compliance): +31 (0)318 67 09 11 or Monique van den Berg (Human Resource Assistant): +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resume to: TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for attention of department HRM or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.