Within TANATEX Chemicals BV, the Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) department is responsible for the legal and commercial compliance regarding Health, Environment and Safety for the products produced and sold or otherwise launched by TANATEX. Based on obtained raw material and product data, application processes and declaration activities are timely organized and executed in order to support the operational and strategical objectives of the Business Units and regional Sales organization.
For the PSRA department, we are currently looking for candidates for the full time position of:
Team leader Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affaires M/F
Job activities include:
- Planning and organization of the activities and projects within the PSRA department.
- Preparation, scoping and prioritization of the PSRA projects and activities in consultation with the PSRA Specialists and in alignment with the stakeholders.
- Taking care that all by Tanatex produced and sold products are in compliance with national and international legislation and regulations for the use commercially and technically advised. Creating and maintaining of Material Safety Data Sheets. Implementation of new and changes in legislation and regulations Prepare, accompany and following up inspections as well inspections from local authorities. Relevant law and legislations are, amongst others, REACh, Biocide Directive, Chemical Weapon Treaty, PIC, etc.
- Take care that our certifications, registrations and declarations comply with customer requirements, by creating and maintaining commercial certifications, registrations and declarations. Relevant regulations and labels are, amongst others, bluesign, GOTS, Ökotex, C2C, brand specific regulations, etc.
- Together with Global Manager Product Technology & Compliance (PTC) and PSRA team update PSRA policy, working processes and supportive tools.
- Managing three PSRA Specialists.
- Reporting to Global Manager PTC.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in (Environmental) Chemistry or Toxicology
- Education in the preparation of MSDSs, hazardous and transport labelling
- 10 years’ experience in a relevant working environment
- Safe working attitude
- Hands-on mentality and independent
- Both manager and executing specialist
- Good communicative skills in English, Dutch and preferably German
- Excellent writing skills in English
Besides a competitive salary in line with difficulty of the position, we offer a full package of benefits.
For more information please contact Paul Oude Lenferink (Global Manager PTC): +31 (0)318 670911 or Monique van den Berg (HR Assistant): +31 (0)318 670911.
Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resume to: TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for attention of department HRM or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.