Within TANATEX Chemicals B.V., the Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) department is responsible for the legal and commercial compliance regarding Health, Environment and Safety of the products produced and sold by TANATEX. To be able to support the operational and strategical objectives of the Business Units and regional Sales organisation, registration processes and declarations activities have to be organized and executed timely. This requires extensive, complete and up to date information on raw materials and products and a team of experts who can translate difficult legislation and regulations into understandable working methods.
For the PSRA department, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Specialist Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs (QA)
Job activities include:
- Prepare and maintain extensive raw material and product files
- Determine the classification and labeling of products, including transport classification
- Setup and maintain raw material and product information in the TANATEX authoring systems
- Prepare Safety Data Sheets and product statements according the applicable regulations
- In cooperation with R&D and QC determine and maintain specific PSRA specifications for raw materials and products
- Generate compliance overviews for Sales and Marketing
- Cooperate with purchasing to get updated supplier information and provide support in their review on PSRA relevant issues
- Prepare export licenses (PIC) and custom codes
- Cooperate with the other PSRA Specialists to handle specific customer questions and registrations
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in (Environmental) Chemistry or Toxicology
- Experience in the preparation of MSDSs, hazardous and transport labelling
- 5 years’ experience in a relevant working environment
- Safe working attitude
- Hands-on mentality, accurate and independent
- Good communicative skills in English, Dutch and preferably German
- Excellent writing skills in English
Besides a competitive salary in line with the difficulty of the position, we offer a full package of benefits.
For more information about the job description please contact Maurice Boeijen (Team Leader PSRA): +31 (0)318 67 09 11 or contact Desirée Traanman (HR Manager) for the HR procedure: +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should send their motivation letter and resume before the 1st of June to: TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for the attention of department HRM or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.