Within TANATEX Chemicals BV, the Research & Development department is responsible for competitive and creative product development to be applied in the global textile processing industry. Accompanied by convincing application test results, new and improved products are offered to the various Business Units.
For the R&D department, we are currently looking for candidates for the full time position of:
Senior Chemist M/F
Job activities include:
- Bringing waterborne polyurethane chemistry within TANATEX to a next level and contribute to the growth of our Performance Textile business units
- Conceptual and practical application development of product solutions for technical coating and functional finishing of textiles
- Setting up and carrying out own development program of waterborne polyurethane synthesis in a step-wise and structured way
- Upscaling of experimental production batches at external partners and internal
- Cooperate as an R&D teamplayer with the relevant business units
- Project oriented working attitude, reporting to Group Leader New Technologies
- Academic degree in Polymer Chemistry or Organic Chemistry or related field
- Experienced in product and application development of waterborne polyurethane dispersions
- Pragmatic and hands-on attitude, result-oriented, creative nature, team player
- 10 years experience in a relevant, industrial working environment
- Safe working attitude in the laboratory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Dutch and German communication skills are an advantage
Besides a competitive salary in line with difficulty of the position, we offer a full package of benefits.
For more information please contact Sebastiaan Kolmschot (Group Leader New Technologies): +31 (0)318 67 09 11 or Tila Vitringa (Human Resource Manager): +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resume to: TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for attention of department HRM or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this announcement is not appreciated