Our Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) department is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and eager graduate intern who will research the requirements for chemicals under food contact regulations. The PSRA department is responsible for ensuring that our products comply with national, international, and brand specific regulations.
Our products – chemicals that for example give bedding a great scent, provide a protective layer for medical workwear, or make sure your gym clothes are sweat proof – have to comply to a wide range of international and continuously changing regulations. Although our chemical products are not intended to have direct contact with food, the textile items produced with them can. Therefore, we want to increase our knowledge on the food contact materials and the requirements for chemicals under these food contact regulations.
What’s in it for you?
- Experiencing the environment of an international operating company
- Building experience in the field of regulatory affairs
- Financial compensation
- Possibility to work from home and flexible working hours in consultation with supervisor
- Travel allowance if required
- Discounted membership at a gym near the TANATEX office in Ede
What do we expect from you?
- You are enrolled at a University (of Applied Sciences) or a recent graduate
- You are a Bachelor or Master student seeking a degree in Food Safety, Toxicology, Chemistry, Regulatory Affairs or any other related field
- You are eager to learn and work accurately
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
Hungry to learn more about this rising issue? Are you pro-active, motivated, and eager to show us what you got? Send us your motivation letter and your resume to TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for attention of department HRM or send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions, you may contact Maurice Boeijen (Team Leader PSRA): +31 (0)318 67 09 11 for more information
TANATEX Chemicals is an international organisation that sells, develops, and produces chemicals for the textile industry. We have been leading innovative solutions for textile processing for almost 60 years, such as waterproof and breathable tents or the processing of skin care in textiles. Thanks to our worldwide network of offices and distributors, we support our customers all over the world. We do this with a passion for textiles!