Due to the departure of one of our colleagues at the PSRA department, we are currently looking for suitable candidates for the position of:
Specialist Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs
Within TANATEX Chemicals B.V. the Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) department is responsible for the legal and commercial compliance regarding Health, Environment and Safety of the products produced and sold by TANATEX. To be able to support the operational and strategical objectives of the Business Units and regional Sales organization, registration processes and declarations activities have to be organized and executed timely. This requires extensive, complete and up to date information on raw materials and products and a team of experts who can translate difficult legislation and regulations into understandable working methods.
Job activities include:
- Prepare and maintain extensive raw material- and product data files.
- Determine the classification and labeling of products, including transport classification and prepare Safety Data Sheets (SDS) according to the applicable international regulations.
- Support R&D and the Business Units in the development of new products to ensure compliance with legal- and commercial requirements.
- Support Sales and Marketing by answering specific customer questions and generate compliance statements.
- Organize legal and commercial product certifications.
- Monitor continuously for new and updated relevant (legal) requirements, determine the impact, inform the organization and turn them into corporate policies.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Toxicology or a similar field.
- Knowledge of international legislation regarding chemicals like REACH.
- Experience in the preparation of SDS’s and product labeling.
- Experience with or an intrinsic interest for Food/ Cosmetic/ Medical or Biocide regulations.
- Analytical, accurate and structural work approach.
- Good communicative skills and capable of communication with people with various fields of expertise and on all levels.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
- Good knowledge of working with Microsoft Office tools. Experience with Chemges is a plus.
What can you expect from us:
- 25 days of leave and in addition 12 ATV days with a full-time employment.
- Extra leave days for age and years of service (up to 10 days extra).
- Pension scheme.
- Bicycle plan.
- Group health insurance.
- Flexible working hours in consultation with supervisor.
- Option to work from home in consultation with supervisor.
- Possibility of the necessary training and courses to stimulate development.
For more information about the job description please contact Maurice Boeijen (Team Leader PSRA) or contact Desirée Traanman (HR Manager) for the HR procedure: +31 (0)318 67 09 11. Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.
About TANATEX Chemicals
TANATEX Chemicals is an international organisation that sells, develops, and produces chemicals for the textile industry. We have been leading innovative solutions for textile processing for almost 60 years, such as waterproof and breathable tents or the processing of skin care in textiles. Thanks to our worldwide network of offices and distributors, we support our customers all over the world. We do this with a passion for textiles! Visit our website for more information: www.tanatexchemicals.com