Do you love a challenge and have what it takes to facilitate growth in a complex, international market? The international textile and clothing industry is changing. New materials, sustainable processing methods and more functional
clothing are being adopted and TANATEX has a role to play at the front of this change.
Therefore, for the Marketing Department in Ede, Netherlands, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of:
Marketing specialist M/F (fulltime)
The marketing specialist reports to the Global Marketing Manager.
Purpose of the job:
Your primary challenge will be to manage and support projects that deliver business growth. You will be the conscious of the organisation in terms of market knowledge and become a specialist in end-use segments like sportswear, the sleep industry and industrial textiles. Together with your colleagues at the marketing department, you will deliver marketing campaigns, propositions and concept based product launches in a timely and proactive manner.
Job activities include:
- Collect and distribute market intelligence;
- Perform market- and competitor analysis;
- Develop and manage marcom activities;
- Analyze plans and performance;
- Identify growth opportunities;
- Support business case development.
- You are currently acting and thinking on a Bachelor / Master-level, such as business administration, marketing or commerce.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar function and environment, emphasis on industrial (technical) business to business marketing.
- Intelligent creative thinker.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Solid communicative- and project management skills.
- Fascinated by the ins and outs of the global textile industry.
- You are ambitious and eager to invest in yourself.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, sufficient knowledge of German.
TANATEX Chemicals breaks new ground with ultramodern textile processing solutions, ranging from pre-treatment to finishing. Through a global network of offices, agencies and distributors, we support our customers worldwide with advanced top quality wet processing products and a high level of technical and tailormade service. For 60 years we have proven to be a trustworthy and innovative associate.
Since 2016 we are a company of Transfar Chemicals. Our cutting-edge products are based on the latest trends and demands in today’s (technical) textiles and carpet processing industry. We do not sell mere products; we offer fit-for-purpose solutions. With an eco-friendly way of thinking, TANATEX experts are the ones to watch.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary in line with the requirements of the position.
- Bicycle plan.
- 25 days of leave and in addition 12 ATV days with a full-time employment.
- Extra leave days for age and years of service (up to 10 days extra).
- Flexible working hours in consultation with supervisor.
- Homework option in consultation with supervisor.
For more information about the job description please contact Jan Kaak (Global Marketing Manager): +31 (0)318 67 08 14
or contact Desirée Traanman (HR Manager) for the HR procedure: +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should send their motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.