Do you love a challenge and have what it takes to facilitate growth in a complex, international market? The international textile and clothing industry is changing. New materials, sustainable processing methods and more functional clothing are being adopted and TANATEX has a role to play at the front of this change. For the Marketing Department at the Headquarters in Ede, The Netherlands, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of
Marketing Manager RBU Europe & the Americas (fulltime)
Purpose of the job
Your main responsibility is to lead the execution of the marketing strategy in order to generate business growth and expand awareness of the TANATEX brand. You will coordinate marketing activities from concept to execution. Together with the Branding & Communications coordinator, you will organize trade fairs, co-develop and manage webinars, deliver marketing campaigns, concept based product launches and support sales on customer focus in a timely and proactive manner.
Job activities include:
- Execute marketing strategy based on inbound marketing and lead generation, tailored to different international audiences and markets.
- Collect and uncover unmet markets and customer intelligence, distributing and archiving the found results internally, and creatively and pro-actively convert this intelligence to business opportunities.
- Work across and together with internal stakeholders to create unique solutions connecting customers’ needs to business strategy.
- Deliver and create content that resonates with customer needs through digital and social channels.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 5 years (broad marketing) experience in a similar environment with the emphasis on industrial (technical) B2B marketing.
- A strong marketing vision.
- Excellent command of Dutch & English and sufficient knowledge of German.
- Result-driven, pro-active and leadership skills.
- Proven experience with inbound marketing, lead generation and ideally Hubspot.
What you can expect from us:
- 25 days of leave and in addition 12 ATV days with a full-time employment.
- Extra leave days for age and years of service (up to 10 days extra).
- Pension scheme.
- Bicycle plan.
- Group health insurance.
- Working from home option.
For more information about the job description please contact Simon Collinson (Chief Commercial Officer): +31 (0)318 67 0911 or contact Joyce van Laar (Management Assistant) for the HR procedure: +31 (0)318 67 0930.
Interested candidates should send their motivation letter and resume before the 5th of April to email@example.com.
About TANATEX Chemicals
TANATEX Chemicals is an international organisation that sells, develops, and produces chemicals for the textile industry. We have been leading innovative solutions for textile processing for almost 60 years, such as waterproof and breathable tents or the processing of skin care in textiles. Thanks to our worldwide network of offices and distributors, we support our customers all over the world. We do this with a passion for textiles!