The Business Unit Digital Printing & Carpet Solutions (DPCS) is responsible for digital technologies including Ink jet and Valve jet technology (Chromojet) as well as all technical issues which are part of carpet production (dyeing, printing, space dyeing and finishing). In close cooperation with customers and partners from the industry (fibre producers, machine producers, institutes) we are developing new products and concepts to solve production problems as well as develop new innovative processes. DPCS technologies is the fastest growing segment in textile application, where innovation and teamwork (internally and externally) is the base for success.
For our Business Unit we are looking for a:
Junior Business Development Manager (technical and commercial)
- Develop new products in cooperation with R&D and DPCS colleagues
- Work on customer requests
- Develop technical solutions
- Support customers by solving problems and finding solutions
- Communication with colleagues and customers
- Short term – support the Business Development Managers in their day-to-day work
- Mid /Long term – take over the responsibility for product ranges, customers, projects etc.
- Education at bachelor or master level in chemistry / textile
- Commercial skills
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and outgoing attitude: open for new things
- Think out of the box
- Passion for solving technical problems
- Willingness to travel also outside Europe
Commercial, flexible and proactive nature is a must. As this field includes all parts of textile application intensive interaction with other groups is important part of your job.
Besides a competitive salary in line with the difficulty of the position, we offer a full package of benefits. We will offer the necessary trainings and development to support further development.
For more information please contact Thomas Ruchser (Global BU Manager Digital Printing & Carpet Solutions): Tel. +31 (0)6 13 14 42 94 or E-mail: Thomas.Ruchser@Tanatexchemicals.com.
Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resume to: TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for attention of department HRM or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.