For the Finance Department in Ede, Netherlands, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of:
Group Controller M/F (fulltime)
The Group Controller reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Purpose of the job:
The Group Controller will play a dual role in this job. You will be the Group Controller for TPC Holdings BV (the parent company of Tanatex Chemicals BV) that consists of 12 legal entities across Europe, Americas, China and South East Asia. You will also lead finance team and the master data team within the Europe and Americas Regional Business Unit. The Group Controller will also be the leader of finance managers in legal entities outside Europe and Americas through a dotted line. You will be responsible for Financial Reporting, Financial Closing, Cash Management, Planning and Forecasting. You will also advise on Manufacturing Costing, Sales Pricing, Investment and Financing decisions. As an important part of his job you will be in close collaboration with parent’s company’s finance team based in Hang Zhou. This job offers a unique opportunity for one to work across time zones and cultures. Moreover in a true global yet compact organization the scope and span of influence of this role is much broader than the conventional definition of a Group Controller.
Job activities include:
- Financial Reporting – In charge of the global closing timetable, simplify it and align it with the global closing timetable set by the parent company.
Month/quarter end close. Coordinate public auditing.
- Statutory Reporting – Coordinate tax reporting and relationship with the tax authority.
- Planning and Forecasting (FP&A) – Create business insight for the commercial organization and act as a sparring partner of the commercial organization.
Generate business insight to identify growth opportunities and exposures.
- Performance Management – In charge of the budgeting and target setting process and owner of the bonus calculation.
- Master Data – Lead the master data team and ensure the integrity of vendor, material and customer data – creating a one source of truth.
- Internal Control and Risk Management – Create an internal control framework start with Taxation as a priority in 1st half of 2020.
- Cash Forecast and Forex Risk Management – The company generates half of its revenue in forex controlled territories. This create challenges to cash management at Group level.
- Transfer Pricing – Execute Transfer Pricing policies and collaborate with parent company to ensure the master files and local files are complete and update to date.
- Cost Management – Grasp cost structure of the company and effectively challenge operating expenses
- You are a finance manager or have experience in controlling in a similar size company or a large BU of a multinational company
- You are a self starter and a team motivator;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English;
- You have in depth knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- You are an advanced user in Excel (understand existing spreadsheet based reporting tools, improve them and experienced in building business analysis and modelling tools);
- You have worked before with HFM, SAP and Qlikview (or equivalent such as Business Objects, Cognos, etc.).
TANATEX Chemicals breaks new ground with ultramodern textile processing solutions, ranging from pre-treatment to finishing. Through a global network of offices, agencies and distributors, we support our customers worldwide with advanced top quality wet processing products and a high level of technical and tailormade service. For 60 years we have proven to be a trustworthy and innovative associate.
Since 2016 we are a company of Transfar Chemicals. Our cutting-edge products are based on the latest trends and demands in today’s (technical) textiles and carpet processing industry. We do not sell mere products; we offer fit-for-purpose solutions. With an eco-friendly way of thinking, TANATEX experts are the ones to watch.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary in line with the requirements of the position.
- Bicycle plan.
- 25 days of leave and in addition 12 ATV days with a full-time employment.
- Extra leave days for age and years of service (up to 10 days extra).
- Flexible working hours in consultation with supervisor.
- Homework option in consultation with supervisor.
- Car allowance
For more information about the job description please contact Calvin Qiu (Chief Finance Manager): +31 (0)318 67 0903
or contact Desirée Traanman (HR Manager) for the HR procedure: +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should send their motivation letter and resume before the 18th of February to email@example.com.