Tanatex Chemicals Ibérica, S.L.U is currently looking for suitable candidates for the position of:
Financial and Accounting responsible vacancy
Within TANATEX Chemicals Ibérica, S.L.U the Financial and Accounting responsible is the finance and legal representative for our company in Spain. This person is responsible for finance, accounting, reporting, taxes, legal, payroll, administration and IT.
Job activities include:
- Legal representative for the Company in Spain:
- Start-up process for the new Legal Entity in Spain
- Direct contact with Governmental Entities, Tax authorities, Customs and Banking.
- Responsible for Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Direct reporting to the Headquarters General Board of Directors (Netherlands).
- Financial reporting and Corporate Financial Statements for the LE. Business Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting.
- Corporate Accounting (IFRS and Dutch requirements) and Local Accounting compliance.
- Leaded the implementation of SAP ERP Financial system.
- Financial Business Partner. Financial Analysis, business risks and the company´s actual performance compared to the Business Plan.
- Responsible for Internal Controls and the Statutory Financial Statements.
Local Audit management procedures (PwC, Deloitte, BDO):
- Responsible for the Statutory Accounting. Coordinate the preparation of local Financial Statements. Responsible for the internal control procedures. Improvement of processes and compliance with generally Accepted Accounting principles. Local Audit responsibility.
- Responsible for Tax Planning. Local Taxes, Transfer Pricing, Payroll and Legal issues:
- Responsible for the local Taxes and Transfer pricing reporting procedures. Coordinate the monthly tasks of the Outsourcing Tax Services team (PwC). Compliances with the Local Tax Authorities requirements. Monthly review of Tax Account reconciliations.
- Coordinate tasks with the Legal advisors and shareholders representatives related to the compliance of the issues related to the Legal Entity.
- Responsible for the payroll process. Coordinate with the Outsourcing Payroll Services the issues related to the local Payroll compliance.
- Responsible for Cash Management:
- Responsible for Treasury of the local Legal Entity. Ensure the sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements. Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
Skills and expertise:
- Finance and Accounting Management.
- Corporate Accounting, Statutory Accounting, General administration, Payroll and IT.
- Corporate Reporting. Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Analysis.
- Business Management. Business strategies and risk analysis. Cost savings Strategies.
- Local Accounting Standards, Corporate Accounting Guidelines (Dutch) and IFRS requirements.
- Solid knowledge of the Local Taxes and Transfer Pricing regulations.
- Lead and coordinate the Outsourcing Services functions (Taxes, Legal, IT, Payroll).
- ERP implementations (SAP Financial System).
- Import and Export regulations.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Collaborative working style with ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment with international teams.
- Strong computing skills
- Flexibility and excellent adaptation to changes.
- Deliver results. Problem solving. Planning and Organizing.
- Decision making. Financial Business Partner. Analytical thinking.
What can you expect from us:
- 27 days of yearly holidays with a full-time employment.
- Additional 3 days a year off at choice.
- Extra leave days for age (up to 10 days extra).
- Group health insurance.
- Flexible working hours in consultation with supervisor.
- Homework option in consultation with supervisor.
- Possibility of the necessary training and courses to stimulate development.
For more information about the job description please contact Alex Charles (Managing Director Tanatex Chemicals Ibérica, S.L.U) or contact Desirée Traanman (HR Manager) for the HR procedure: +31 (0)318 67 09 11. Interested candidates should sent their motivation letter and resume to Alex.Charles@tanatexchemicals.com and email@example.com.
About TANATEX Chemicals
TANATEX Chemicals is an international organisation that sells, develops, and produces chemicals for the textile industry. We have been leading innovative solutions for textile processing for almost 60 years, such as waterproof and breathable tents or the processing of skin care in textiles. Thanks to our worldwide network of offices and distributors, we support our customers all over the world. We do this with a passion for textiles! Visit our website for more information: www.tanatexchemicals.com