Within TANATEX Chemicals BV, the Research & Development department is responsible for competitive and creative solutions for processes in the global textiles industry. Convincing products and solutions are synthesized and formulated and then offered to the various Business Units.
For the R&D department within the group New Technologies in our headquarters in Ede, The Netherlands, we are currently looking for candidates for the full time position of:
Job activities include:
- Conceptual and practical development of pre-treatment systems for digitally printed textiles for customers worldwide (major part in EMEA and APAC regions)
- Formulation of chemical auxiliaries for above mentioned systems
- Upscaling and managing of experimental production batches
- formulation of inks from a practical and theoretical understanding of the underlying (physico-) chemical principles
- Physical and chemical characterization of chemical auxiliaries, inks (tensiometry, rheology) and printed substrates (fastness testing)
- Cooperation with Product Stewardship and Regulatory affairs (PSRA) from begin to end of development project in order to develop PSRA-compliant products
- Cooperate as an R&D team player with colleagues worldwide
- Project oriented working attitude, reporting to Group Leader New Technologies
- Preferably an academic degree (Master’s or PhD) in Chemistry, Materials Science or related field, or, BSc acting at academic level (proven, because of relevant work experience)
- Professional knowledge in the field of physical chemistry (colloid and surface sciences)
- Safe working attitude in the laboratory
- Proactive attitude, taking initiatives, critical and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Dutch and German communication skills are an advantage
Besides a competitive salary in line with the difficulty of the position, we offer a full package of benefits.
For more information please contact Sebastiaan Kolmschot (Group Leader New Technologies): +31 (0)318 67 09 42 or Desirée Traanman (Human Resource Manager): +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should send their motivation letter to: TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede for the attention of department HRM or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.