Are you fascinated by the ins and outs of the global textile industry? And do you have what it takes to deliver marketing campaigns that strike exactly the right chord? Our industry is changing towards new materials, sustainable processing methods and more functional clothing. TANATEX has a key-role to play in this change and we need a creative conscience to visualize this.
Therefore, for the Marketing Department in Ede, Netherlands, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of:
Branding & Communications coordinator M/F (fulltime)
The branding & communications coordinator reports to the Global Marketing Manager.
Purpose of the job:
Your main responsibility is to coordinate marketing and communication activities from concept to execution. In the first place to guarantee TANATEX’s brand image and to generate demand through cross-channel marketing campaigns, events and sales tools. Furthermore you facilitate internal communications by managing the infrastructure and by advising the organization on communication issues. This role includes intensive collaboration with our network of creatives and will also call on your own copywriting, Adobe CS and photography capability.
Job activities include:
- Manages corporate identity, internal and external communications;
- Execute communication policy, tailored to different international, internal and external audiences;
- Develop marketing content & sales items;
- Manage events and campaigns;
- Use copywriting, DTP, WordPress, HubSpot, LinkedIn.
- You are currently acting and thinking on a Bachelor-level, such as commercial economics, marketing or communication.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with content development in an industrial (technical) business to business environment.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, sufficient knowledge of German.
- Creative and energetic.
- Enjoys organizing and planning.
- Inbound marketing and customer journey research experience is a plus.
TANATEX Chemicals breaks new ground with ultramodern textile processing solutions, ranging from pre-treatment to finishing. Through a global network of offices, agencies and distributors, we support our customers worldwide with advanced top quality wet processing products and a high level of technical and tailormade service. For 60 years we have proven to be a trustworthy and innovative associate.
Since 2016 we are a company of Transfar Chemicals. Our cutting-edge products are based on the latest trends and demands in today’s (technical) textiles and carpet processing industry. We do not sell mere products; we offer fit-for-purpose solutions. With an eco-friendly way of thinking, TANATEX experts are the ones to watch.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary in line with the requirements of the position.
- Bicycle plan.
- 25 days of leave and in addition 12 ATV days with a full-time employment.
- Extra leave days for age and years of service (up to 10 days extra).
- Flexible working hours in consultation with supervisor.
- Homework option in consultation with supervisor.
For more information about the job description please contact Jan Kaak (Global Marketing Manager): +31 (0)318 67 08 14
or contact Desirée Traanman (HR Manager) for the HR procedure: +31 (0)318 67 09 11.
Interested candidates should send their motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.