The Business Unit Classical Textile Solutions include the activities of TANATEX on the wet-processes segments in the textile value chain. Specifically, and product wise these are the Optical Brighteners & Pre-treatment-, Dyeing- and Finishing/Softening products. We are developing customer solutions by applying concepts which are based on high performance products, offering so the best available technology. Therefore, we cooperate closely with customers and partners from the industry (fibre producers, machinery producers and institutes), creating on this way innovative processes which focus on production efficiency, ecological and sustainable processes, as well on energy and water savings. Commercial, flexible and proactive nature, because of the industry structure and their needs, is a must. Strong communication skills are of eminent importance for the global roll-out of our concepts and new developments. Classical Textile Technologies is a very big and important segment in textile applications, where innovation, problem solving and teamwork (internally and externally) is the base for success.
For the Business Unit Classical Textile Solutions, we are looking for a
Business Development Manager Wet-Processes M/F
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and roll-out of promotional concepts for the segments of wet processes
- Give expert-promotional support at strategic customer projects
- Support customers by solving problems and finding solutions
- Develop technical solutions
- Run bulk trials to validate experimental products and concepts
- Participate actively in technical synergy projects within TANATEX
- Education in chemical / textile technical areas
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in textile wet processes
- Techno-commercial and communication skills
- Pro-active and outgoing attitude: open for new things
- Passion for solving technical problems
- Willingness to travel globally
- Be a team-player
Besides a competitive salary in line with the requirements of the position, we offer a full package of benefits. We will offer the necessary training and development to support your further personal development.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact Francisco Bravo, Global BU Manager Classical Textiles Solutions, tel: +31 (0)6 13 14 91 62,
If you are interested, you can send your curriculum vitae, resume and motivation, to:
TANATEX Chemicals B.V., Postbus 46, 6710 BA Ede, attn. HRM department or by e-mail to email@example.com.